Jumaat, 29 Oktober 2010

someone that brings meaning to life

You brought happiness into my lonely heart
You brought emotions alive again
You were not prepared what we were to start
You were not ready for what was to begin
You saw my pain and my sorrow
You made me look forward to another tomorrow
You made me laugh and you made me cry
But most of all you made me feel alive
You've taught the truth behind my lies
You've been the tears behind my cries
You've been the blanket that keeps me warm
You've been the shelter during our storm
You've been my aid to learning what's new
You've been my experience from what we've been through
You've shown me emotions I never thought I'd feel
For all this, I know my feelings are real
My one wish, that I pray stays true
My love, I hope, forever, you.
IF ONE DAY YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY
DON,T BE AFRAID TO CALL ME,
I DON'T PROMISE TO ASK YOU TO STOP
BUT I CAN RUN WITH YOU 
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Yahoo
Feed

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

shashinki

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!